MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack (Count 180). Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 180). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 156). Crawler Pants: 26 per pack (Count 156). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 132). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 120). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 108). Junior Pants: 16 per pack (Count 96)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- New Zealand Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x New Zealand Manuka Honey, 1 x New Zealand Goat Milk
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- New Zealand Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- New Zealand Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
These are the best eco friendly nappies and wipes out there. Love the subscription options available and the fact that I can change sizes and frequency accordingly. Worth the extra little bit more than mainstream competitors for quality, sustainability and degradability
We appreciate your lovely feedback, Andrew!
First time mum and wanted something slightly more environmental friendly until our little one fits into cloth nappies. While no disposal nappy is good, Eco-original had some great sustainability policies. They acknowledge the impact of disposals while actively still working to reduce plastic waste and improving disposal design. Also found them a great fit, with no leakage and great absorbancy.
That's fantastic! Lisa, thank you for your feedback.
So far so good!
We've used Ecoriginals for our 6 week old every day since she was born. We haven't had any nappy rash at all. You can tell the quality of these nappies are much better than other nappies on the market and way more breathable. Highly recommend
Thank you so much for recommending our products! We appreciate your feedback, Andrea.
Easy, guilt-free and good quality
Love the eco packaging, option to subscribe and have delivered straight to our door rather than running around to baby bunting to pick up emergency packs. Appreciate that it’s not a lock in subscription and totally customisable with frequency and product bundles. The only tiny thing that would help is a colour-change wee strip on the nappies. Love the size and completely fragrance-free disinfectant sprays too!!
It’s more comfortable for my baby and she is happy when we use this item instead of others.
So nice to hear Udaya
|Newborn||Birth-9lb||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||7-11lb||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||9-15lb||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Training Pants||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Training Pants||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Training Pants||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Training Pants||35lb+||As needed||48+months||16|