MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 180). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 156). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 132). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 120). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 108)
With our Mix n Match bundle, choose any two sizes of each size in your box.
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
These nappies certainly do the job and they are much more eco-friendly than others. It’s a win-win! My 3 month old has never had any rashes from the nappies or wipes. I’ll be using these for as long as he needs. They are worth the extra investment, highly recommend!
We love eco originals! It’s feels good knowing we are contributing to a better planet with the most biodegradable nappy and wipes out there!
I absolutely love these nappies, there the best, keeps my babies dry four hours! Xx
Great experience ordering and ongoing subscriptions and it really does make you feel better knowing how fast they biodegrade.
After ordering the trial pack I ended up subscribing as these nappies are so incredibly soft! I wanted an eco nappy option without having to commit to cloth, these are great.
Great to hear Naomi, thank you for your support :)