MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 180). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 156). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 132). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 120). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 108)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- New Zealand Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x New Zealand Manuka Honey, 1 x New Zealand Goat Milk
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Plant-Based Baby Wipes
100% Earth & Baby Friendly
Made from sustainably sourced bamboo fibre and five all-natural ingredients, our wipes are fully biodegradable and home compostable.
Manufactured in New Zealand using renewable energy.
Feed them to your worms with your family food scraps (but we don’t recommend that you compost #2s).
We are loving this subscription, makes things much easier and the nappies themselves are so absorbent.
Excellent! No nasties for me equals a rash free baby and a happy Mum! What more could I ask for. Great size and fit too. Am pleasantly surprised.
Thanks for the feedback Zoe! Appreciate your support :)
Firstly it was exciting to receive our bundle & check it all out. The nappies feel amazing! So soft & high quality. The wipes are just what they say, pure, gentle, all the goodness. The only thing I did do wrong was buy a size too big in the nappies. Super fast shipping, received very quickly after ordering. I'm at peace using these beautiful nappies & wipes when having used modern cloth nappies with our first baby only for a short while then going to disposable because of the time, absorbancy - especially at night, & the ease, but always carrying the guilt with it at the same time. This is our 4th Bubba bean & I am so thankful to have found Ecoriginals (Thank you Ruthie & Penelope for the recommendation!! :) A shame I didn't hear about it with our 2nd & 3rd babies as I would now have been a long time customer. Better late than never :) Thank you Ecoriginals, you are a blessing in this world. Love your work and commitment. Kara xx
Thank you Kara, for your amazing feedback! It's our pleasure :)
A great product - very absorbent and gentle on the skin. It feels great to no longer be contributing so many non-biodegradable nappies & wipes to land mass!
We love Ecoriginals! Speedy delivery, great quality products AND not terrible for the environment. Thrilled we found these guys!
Thank you for this great feedback!