MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn: 30 per pack (Count 180). Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 180). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 168). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 156). Crawler Pants: 26 per pack (Count 156). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 132). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 120). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 120). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 108). Junior Pants: 16 per pack (Count 96)
- 6 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fiber for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- New Zealand Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x New Zealand Manuka Honey, 1 x New Zealand Goat Milk
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Plant-Based Baby Wipes
100% Earth & Baby Friendly
Made from sustainably sourced bamboo fibre and five all-natural ingredients, our wipes are fully biodegradable and home compostable.
Manufactured in New Zealand using renewable energy.
Feed them to your worms with your family food scraps (but we don’t recommend that you compost #2s).
The diapers are awesome and super absorbent.
The best nappies you will buy!
The fact that these nappies are good for the environment is enough of an incentive to purchase. I’ve tried cloth nappies and it’s just too hard for me to use. These nappies are a great alternative and I know it’s good for the environment. How can you go back to normal nappies? The nappies are soft and breathable and the wet wipes are amazing! Thank you for developing such a great product.
Thanks for the lovely feedback Maria, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the products! :)
Awesome nappy pants
Love these nappy pants! After searching for nappy pants that would fit my smaller baby, these are perfect. Easy to get on and off my wriggly baby. Love that they are soft and eco friendly.
Awesome feedback, thank you Laura!
I'm loving these nappies. I feel good about being kinder to the environment and my kids not being exposed to chemical so close to their skins. The nappies hold up well!
This company and products are wonderful
It is so heartening to know that products like these are available and affordable especially when you buy in bulk. The planet needs more companies like this one, even sourcing their own energy at production level.
Thanks Alison for your lovely feedback! :)
|Newborn||Birth-9lb||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||7-11lb||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||9-15lb||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Training Pants||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Training Pants||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Training Pants||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Training Pants||35lb+||As needed||48+months||16|