MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 90). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 84). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 78). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 66). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 60). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 60). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 54)
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes (count 210)
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- New Zealand Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x New Zealand Manuka Honey, 1 x New Zealand Goat Milk
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Plant-Based Baby Wipes
100% Earth & Baby Friendly
Made from sustainably sourced bamboo fibre and five all-natural ingredients, our wipes are fully biodegradable and home compostable.
Manufactured in New Zealand using renewable energy.
Feed them to your worms with your family food scraps (but we don’t recommend that you compost #2s).
Go to subscription
We love these nappies and wipes. They are amazing for our daughter. This is our go to subscription choice!
Happy to hear Courtney, thanks for the feedback :)
The best nappies and wipes
These nappies are super super absorbent and the only ones that contain the newborn poosplosions! The wipes are thick. Even better that they are mostly biodegradable.
Thanks Jayne, awesome to hear you have those poosplosions under control :)
Practical and Responsible
We use disposable nappies overnight. The chemical stench in other brands (not to mention the rash my child developed on her hips) had me drowning in mum guilt let alone guilt from environmental impact. Needless to say her rash is gone, the nappies are hardworking over night and they don’t reek of toxins! Love them.
So glad to hear Rhianna, thanks for your feedback and support! :)
Great quality and great for the world
Really enjoying our Ecoriginals infant nappies for our 3 month old. We are using them at night in conjunction with cloth nappies during the day and they are keeping our little one dry and happy. Thanks for the great product!
Thanks for the great feedback Sarah!
The best nappies I've ever tried. They stay dry to the touch. Wish I knew about them 5 years ago.
Thanks for your support and feedback, Anna!
|Newborn||Birth-9lb||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||7-11lb||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||9-15lb||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Training Pants||13-24lb||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Training Pants||22-31lb||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Training Pants||29-40lb||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Training Pants||35lb+||As needed||48+months||16|