MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with food safe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 90). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 84). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 78). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 66). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 60). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 60). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 54)
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes (count 210)
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- New Zealand Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- New Zealand Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x New Zealand Manuka Honey, 1 x New Zealand Goat Milk
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Goat Milk Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
New Zealand Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified New Zealand Water, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, New Zealand Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Plant-Based Baby Wipes
100% Earth & Baby Friendly
Made from sustainably sourced bamboo fibre and five all-natural ingredients, our wipes are fully biodegradable and home compostable.
Manufactured in New Zealand using renewable energy.
Feed them to your worms with your family food scraps (but we don’t recommend that you compost #2s).
I use cloth and ecoriginals nappies. Ecoriginals products are well priced, convenient, great for the environment and just as effective as unsustainable brands. Very happy I've found this brand!
Getting the nappies and wipes delivered once every 6 weeks is perfect for our family. We use cloth nappies mainly, but these nappies are the best disposable option, and feel so much nicer than any other nappies.
Great observant nappies. Highly recommend.
Love the idea of not being struck by guilt every time I bin a nappy. The subscription system is very clever too. You never run out of nappies or wet wipes.
Thanks for the feedback Sophia, we appreciate your support!
I am a subscriber to ecoriginals nappies, so this 3 pack was my reserve pack in case I run out of nappies before the next subscription, You can’t go wrong with these nappies. They are sturdy, full fitting and have left my sons bottom, nappy rash free for the whole 3.5 mths of his life so far