MORE ABOUT THE...
Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of diapers make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based diapers
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate diaper rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
Quantity Per Pack: Newborn Plus: 30 per pack (Count 30). Infant: 28 per pack (Count 28). Crawler: 26 per pack (Count 28). Toddler: 22 per pack (Count 22). Walker: 20 per pack (Count 20). Toddler Pants: 20 per pack (Count 20). Walker Pants: 18 per pack (Count 18)
Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable center.
Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium diapers. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
Super absorbent polymers: Our high-quality absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic diapers. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
Polypropylene: has been minimized whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco diaper.
Good quality nappies, will definitely purchase more
These nappies have lived up to expectations! Not yet had a leak and will last bub through the night. Great fit and so smooth compared to other brands.
Great to hear Jo! Thank you for your feedback :)
Very happy with this purchase. Nappies seem to last longer than supermarket nappies. They fit my little baby better around the legs, so she stays dryer longer.
Easy to use and great fit for my newborn. Only backside is to now how full the diaper is but this is nothing that stops me from purchasing.
Better absorbance that other brands, and more sturdy construction - the tabs have never come off!